The sections in the Orders module depend on the order status [FAQ 5.3] and nature (i.e. buying or selling):
- Open: displays all orders (i.e. buying or selling) which are still active;
- Buying: displays only buying orders which are still active;
- Selling: displays only selling orders which are still active;
- Closed: displays all orders which are not active anymore.
An order may be 'open' or 'closed'.
An 'open' order is an order that has not yet reached its deadline, still has pending quantities to be fulfilled and was not cancelled by you. These orders can be checked under the ' Open', ' Buying' or ' Selling' sections.
A 'closed' order is an order that has either been totally fulfilled, reached its deadline or was cancelled by you. These orders can be checked under the ' Closed' section.
Yes. Just use the ' Open' section of the Orders module or, if you'd prefer to check only the open buying or selling orders, use the ' Buying' and ' Selling' tabs respectively.
Yes. For cancelling a specific order just click the icon on its row or card and confirm your intention to delete that specific order after carefully reading the respective alert message.
If the order has already been partially fulfilled, cancelling it only means that the portion still pending will no longer be executed. All transactions already registered and their consequences will not be reversed [FAQ 4.19].
No. Order edition is currently not supported by the platform as preference was given to order traceability and transparency.
If you'd like to revise a specific order, simply cancel the active order in the ' Open', ' Buying' or ' Selling' sections of Orders module [FAQ 5.5] and then go back to the Market or 'Player Page' and place a new custom order on the targeted player.
Yes. You may find useful information on the ' Closed' section of the Orders module, which is sorted based on the actual order closing date. For each order, you can check which portion was fulfilled, what was the actual gross revenue or cost and even navigate to the respective transactions [FAQ 3.9].
An order may assume different closing status:
- Completed: if the order quantity was fully fulfilled;
- Cancelled: if the order was cancelled by you (regardless of if it was partially executed or not executed at all) [FAQ 5.5];
- Partial: if only part of the order quantity was fulfilled before the deadline;
- Expired: if no order quantity was fulfilled (i.e. no transaction occurred before the order deadline has arrived).